Scale your brand in the beverage alcohol industry
Drizly’s Sip with Purpose Brand Accelerator is a year-long program designed to drive equity within the beverage alcohol industry.
Sip with Purpose Brand Accelerator Program
Drizly’s Sip with Purpose Brand Accelerator is a part of our larger Sip with Purpose initiative dedicated to supporting and driving the growth of brands owned by members of historically underrepresented groups or brands demonstrating meaningful public support for historically underrepresented groups. Five brands will be selected to participate in the year-long program – providing them free access to Drizly data, marketing placements, connections with industry leaders, and more.
2023 Sip with Purpose Brand Accelerator Participants
Founder: Mara Smith
Lunar Hard Seltzer
Founder: Kevin Wong
Founder: Jack Summers
Brands selected to participate in the Sip with Purpose Brand Accelerator program will benefit from the following:
Who is eligible to apply?
- Applications must be submitted by the brand, applications cannot be submitted on the brand’s behalf.
- Applicants for the Program must be either:
- (1) Beverage alcohol brands, one or more owners of the brand must identify as a member of a historically underrepresented group – Black-owned, LGBTQIA-owned, woman-owned, Hispanic-owned and Latinx-owned, AAPI-owned, or Native-American-owned – and hold at least 50% ownership of the brand’s equity or interests; or
- (2) Beverage alcohol brands that have a publicly demonstrated commitment within the past year to supporting historically underrepresented groups
- Applicants must be willing to commit to one year of program participation, including participating in monthly meetings and bi-annual business reviews. Additionally, participants must provide necessary assets and approvals for marketing tactics.
- Click here to see the full Program Terms and Eligibility Requirements.
2023 Application Form
Learn more about Sip with Purpose